Me again.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

Here to convince you that you need yet another trendy, insanely-flavored bottle of booze. I do what I can.

I know what you’re thinking. “Does marshmallow vodka really taste that different from that whipped cream vodka you already insisted that I buy? Or how about the cake batter vodka that I went out and bought immediately in order to drink a cake martini for breakfast?”

Well… not technically. Sort of? I don’t know? I don’t have super powered vodka tasting tastebuds or anything. But I bought some anyway for, you know… quality control purposes.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

You seriously don’t want to see our liquor cabinet. Or maybe you do?

But don’t blame me. Blame my mom. She spied s’mores martinis in the most recent issue of Whirl and was adamant that I make them for the blog. Not joking. At all.

Don’t mind my fingerprints. I’m not classy enough to hold things the correct way.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

I also like my marshmallows charred. How about you?

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

I roast them ’til they’re flaming. It’s great for impatient people.

The good news is that this world seriously CANNOT come up with another vodka flavor that I will have to run out and immediately purchase. They can’t. There is nothing left. I’m guessing that cheesecake vodka is next, but whatever. I don’t need that.

[Right.]

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

The best part? You can make these ahead of time and set them in the fridge, even toasting the marshmallows before if you don’t mind them room temperature instead of oooey-gooey warm. Right before serving, top each shooter with the skewered marshmallows and you’re good to go.

People

go

nuts.

And for those of you that don’t like alcohol, don’t consume alcohol, or are underage… you can totally make virgin versions of these with chocolate fudge on the bottom, some chocolate milk (maybe even whipped with marshmallow fluff? um yes please.) and the toasted marshmallow skewers.

You. Me. S’mores shooters. This weekend. Let’s do it.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

S’moretini Shooters

makes 1 (2 ounce) shooter, easily multiplied

1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka (or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka)

1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur

1/4 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur

3/4 ounce cream/half and half

chocolate syrup or hot fudge

graham cracker crumbs

vanilla frosting for glass rimming

mini marshmallows

Dip the rim of you glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass. Combine vodka, Baileys, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.

For 8 shooters or 2 martinis, you will need: 4 ounces of marshmallow vodka, 4 ounces of Godiva chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces of Bailey’s and about 6 ounces of milk. Measurements obviously may change depending on your own preferred tastes.

Note: if you don’t have any leftover frosting for glass rimming, I think something sticky like maple syrup or agave will work.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

I’m about to take up residence in that glass.

260 Responses to “S’moretini Shooters.”

kelly — November 4, 2011 @ 6:30 am

Would it be bad to have this instead of coffee today? But then, I would have to skip work because I won’t stop at 1…. they look so delicious :)

Kathryn — November 4, 2011 @ 6:31 am

Seriously? This is the best thing ever.

Emmy (Wine and Butter) — November 4, 2011 @ 6:35 am

I absolutely LOVE your blog – and THIS!! Because currently have about 5000000000 dessert recipes earmarked that I have to make – and its sadly not like I am looking to gain 6st or need to get diabtetes (how fun would that be!?) HOWEVER my alcohol allowance is very different to my dessert allowance… and I totlaly have some room for inspiration there! Thanks for being awesome!! ps – last visit to my aunt and uncle we had espresson martinis for breakfast. we had a freaking GREAT time!!

Katrina — November 4, 2011 @ 6:37 am

How freaking fun are these???!

Sweet and Savvy — November 4, 2011 @ 6:42 am

Wow.. I don’t/can’t even drink… but these look amazing!

Ami @ parsnips and pears — November 4, 2011 @ 6:44 am

ahhhh last week I was making a last minute run to the grocery store with a cranky baby because of you… this week liquor store ;)

Jenn from Much to My Delight — November 4, 2011 @ 6:45 am

These are so wrong. But so, so right.

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — November 4, 2011 @ 6:49 am

This is the best thing Ive seen all day. All week. All year. OMG!!!

marshmallow vodka, whipped cream vodka, cake batter vodka…I have never had any of them. I love Bailey’s and Godiva liquor and marshmallows and chocolate and graham crackers…I have to have this. Now!

Pinning it!

Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles — November 4, 2011 @ 6:53 am

I just melted! ……and “YES!” I would love to see your liquor cabinet!

Erica — November 4, 2011 @ 6:59 am

Om gosh-mmmm genius. Marshmallows arent properly roasted unless theyre set on fire imo:)

Jennifer@Peanut Butter and Peppers — November 4, 2011 @ 7:14 am

Oh man! I tell ya, you have my undivided attention, as long as I get one of those shooters. They look so good! I don’t know how our brain works! How do you come up with the stuff? Who thinks S’more shooters with real marshmallow? Your crazy! And I like it!!!! This weekend I’m making your chocolate, pomegranate cookies!!!

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:56 am

Let me know how they are!

Jane — November 4, 2011 @ 7:20 am

What about bacon flavoured vodka? Bet you’d be on to that in a flash!

These look fantastic. I think I’ll have to make these mine this weekend, as much as I can (chocolate liquer and marshmallow vodka are non-existant in my part of the world)

• Trish — November 4th, 2011 @ 7:28 am

They do make bacon flavored vodka. I know its in my liquor cabinet. Its called Bakon and it saus its a “bacon flavored” vodka. It is… SUPER cool Bloody Marys does it make :)

• Jane — November 4th, 2011 @ 7:32 am

Bacon vodka really exists? Wow! I’ve definitely never seen that in my part of the world. I can only imagine how good a Bloody Mary with bacon vodka would be – amazing!

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:54 am

I’ve seen bacon vodka but have yet to cave. I can imagine it in much more than a bloody Mary.

Julie — November 4, 2011 @ 7:25 am

I hate to be the bearer of bad (bad=awesome) news, but there IS peanut butter vodka…and it’s delicious. And yes, bacon vodka too…maybe an Elvis cocktail is in the works? Just saying…:-)

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:55 am

I’ve seen bacon it peanut butter?! Who makes that?

• Julie — November 4th, 2011 @ 9:21 am

The peanut butter one is called NutLiquor…try googling “peanut butter vodka” (sorry, having trouble linking it)? I’ve actually had it with the marshmallow vodka…like fluffernut! dangerously good stuff!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — November 4, 2011 @ 7:25 am

I’m coming over for the party.

Stephanie — November 4, 2011 @ 7:27 am

i’m a marshmallow toaster myself. a nice golden brown. not big on the char mostly because they’re still cold in the middle when i do it. my way i’m sure they’re like lava in the center and will promptly burn every inch of my mouth. but i’m eating a s’more so i don’t care.

i’ve been dying to try the cake batter vodka, and now you throw this at me? stop it.

just kidding. never stop. we love you.

Kim in MD — November 4, 2011 @ 7:32 am

Gotta love your Mom! ;-) Oh m gosh…I have seen the vodka flavors explode over the past couple of months! This shooter has to be the best use of vodka to date! YUM!

Jessica- I am in love with those shooter glasses- the handle makes them so unique. Would you share where you purchased them?

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:52 am

I knew someone was gonna ask! Thy are actually made by Lenox, but are a family friend’s. She got them for her wedding over 30 years ago!!

• Kim in MD — November 4th, 2011 @ 9:08 am

You knew it would be me! :-) Thanks so much for the info!

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 9:10 am

There is a Lenox outlet near me and I’m not sure of you have one near you, but if you ever search them out I believe they are labeled as ” cordial glasses.” :)

• Kim in MD — November 4th, 2011 @ 3:54 pm

Have I ever told you how awesome you are? You are! Thanks so much, Jessica!

Sarah — November 4, 2011 @ 7:36 am

These look soooo amazing. I definitely saw cookie dough vodka last time I was in the liquor store. I would LOVE to know what you’d do with that…. :)

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:51 am

Are you kidding me?! Cookie dough? Do you remember the brand?

Blog is the New Black — November 4, 2011 @ 7:42 am

These have my name written all over them.

Carrie — November 4, 2011 @ 7:46 am

I’m going to the liquor store after I go grocery shopping. They better have this vodka!

Christina @ This Woman Cooks! — November 4, 2011 @ 7:48 am

I love it.

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — November 4, 2011 @ 7:49 am

Line em up girl.. I’m on my way over! ;) Happy Friday!

Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray — November 4, 2011 @ 7:50 am

Yes please. Party time!

Kelly — November 4, 2011 @ 7:52 am

Your mom is my kind of girl! ;)

Jen @ Little-Crumbs — November 4, 2011 @ 7:57 am

Wow…it’s heaven in a shot glass…

Bev Weidner — November 4, 2011 @ 7:59 am

Dirty hair vodka? OH….OH SORRY. Oh, ew. Never mind. WOW. Sick. SEECK. Grody. Let’s just forget out that one.

Tell you what, we can drink these in our roll convertibles, how ’bout it? If we get pulled over we can just look at the cop and say, “WE’RE DRIVING A ROLL, SIR.”

We’ll be okay.

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:50 am

Obviously!

Molly @ RDexposed — November 4, 2011 @ 8:15 am

Does this drink have a law like my beer does?
    I think if I made these for a party, I’d eat all the marshmallows before the guests even arrived! Mmm!

allison @ thesundayflog — November 4, 2011 @ 8:21 am

i bought that vodka just so i can make hot chocolate with marshmallow vodka in the winter. and is it just me or are there about 500 different brands of crazy flavored vodkas!? i was floored

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:49 am

omg I didn’t even think of hot chocolate with it! You are brilliant.

Angela @ The Dancer Bakes — November 4, 2011 @ 8:25 am

Do I have everything in my apartment to make these? Absolutely. These are totally getting made this weekend with the girls! Thanks for the fantastic idea!!

Cookbook Queen — November 4, 2011 @ 8:27 am

So I TOTALLY just bought that marshmallow vodka last week for a cocktail post for my other site. It’s like you live in my head!!

I hadn’t made anything with it yet, but this looks better than anything I could have come up with!! SO fun!!

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:48 am

We should totally be drinkIng it together.

Brittany — November 4, 2011 @ 8:30 am

Can I come over tonight for S’moretini cocktail hour? Actually, this morning would work too. ;)

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 8:48 am

Yes please!!

Emily — November 4, 2011 @ 8:51 am

I inadvertently bit my lip when I saw these. Rrrrrrrrrright.

Adrienne — November 4, 2011 @ 8:51 am

These look incredible and I don’t even drink! Though I’m sure my roommate would down 3 of these in a heartbeat

steph@stephsbitebybite — November 4, 2011 @ 9:02 am

Um…yeah…now that I’m not on the wedding dress diet I’m ready to start getting in on some shots! Hopefully my hubby will tell me when the marshmallow goo all over my face gets a little to out of hand!

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — November 4, 2011 @ 9:02 am

How in the world do you find all of these vodkas? Something tells me I need to venture out a bit from my grocery store liquor aisle. Anyway, great drink! Perhaps I will go on a marshmallow vodka hunt and make one this weekend!

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 9:07 am

In PA we can’t buy alcohol in grocery stores, so you must go to state stores… And they have huge selections!

Cait's Plate — November 4, 2011 @ 9:06 am

Um, that is just completely genius. Right down to the toasted marshmallow garnish.

Brittnee — November 4, 2011 @ 9:09 am

And this is why I love your blog! You are so adventurous with your recipes. Thank you for the non alcoholic version to. It is much appreciated!

Holly @ The Runny Egg — November 4, 2011 @ 9:09 am

Ok a few days ago you had that candy popcorn recipe and I thought that would be a perfect gift for those people you don’t really know what to get for them but you feel obligated to get them a gift. Now I think a bottle of Marshmallow Vodka would be an even better idea. Who wouldn’t want a bottle of this?

• Jessica — November 4th, 2011 @ 9:17 am

You are so right. Give them this.

Felicia (Natural + Balanced) — November 4, 2011 @ 9:10 am

this is amazing!

~kim — November 4, 2011 @ 9:10 am

sweet mother of pearl… I need to make these. well, I don’t *need* to, I WANT, I MUST make them! Ooo, and I can try those Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows for this!
    Will make the stop at the liquor store after Weight Watchers mtg. LOL and I need to borrow some WW points from friends … This gives me ideas… too many ideas… and this is not a weekend I need to be in an alcoholic S’more stupor!
    I am so toasted just thinking of the possibilities…

and yeah, I want to see your liquor cabinet, closet, pantry…

• Diana — November 4th, 2011 @ 9:37 am

Sweet mother of pearl is going to enter my phrase vocabulary immediately…love it!

And Jessica, another amazing recipe! I’ve already tagged your apple-cider-margaritas (OMG!!!) as a must for the next time I entertain and these might have to come on board as dessert! Because booze always makes dessert better ;)

peabody — November 4, 2011 @ 9:31 am

I bought that last week. I have been sneaking it into my evening salted caramel mochas. :)

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — November 4, 2011 @ 9:43 am

Those shooter glasses are so cute! Where do you find all these things?!

Amy Rene — November 4, 2011 @ 9:44 am

That looks fantastic!!

Miriam — November 4, 2011 @ 10:11 am

Haha I’m impatient too… about the toasting smores : I always end up burning them up instead of patiently wait! :) That been said, I don’t like sweet alcohol. :s Although this sure looks pretty! :)

Melissa — November 4, 2011 @ 10:11 am

Could you please stop being such a drink-making genius??? For real. I am on the verge of becoming an alcoholic. Totally worth it, though.

Shanna, Like Banana — November 4, 2011 @ 10:36 am

Oh dear god. I know I’m not supposed to drink while pregnant, but surely this doesn’t count right?

brandi — November 4, 2011 @ 10:41 am

i would totally take one (or 2 or 3) of those over my coffee this morning.

Jen Marie — November 4, 2011 @ 10:44 am

OMG!

This looks crazy good. I just want to put on my long johns and fuzzy socks and curl up in front of a fireplace with this. For realz.

Alexis @ There She Goes — November 4, 2011 @ 11:00 am

marshmallow vodka? this is getting out of control ;)

Krystina (Organically Me) — November 4, 2011 @ 11:02 am

I’m officially the worst girlfriend. My boyfriend’s birthday is tomorrow and this was our conversation once I saw this post:

“?!1!! we’re getting marshmallow vodka for your birthday”
    “Oh, for….my birthday”
    “Yes. We’re making smortinis”
    “Smortinis? We’re making smortinis for….my birthday”
    “Yes. And then you can buy me a new purse. For your birthday”

How does he not see my logic?

Jordana Russell — November 4, 2011 @ 11:04 am

Those glasses are …. for lack of a better word, SEXY. I want them! I need them. I loooove Bailey’s anything so this is on my To-Do list.
    Can I just say how jealous I am of your blog? I started a blog once upon a time ago, but like everything else I start, I seem unable to remain committed…. but i definitely love stalking yours everyday! ;)

1 2 3 4

1. Pingback: Did you see this? Nov 4 2011 « To-do List

2. Pingback: of the moment {11.4.11} | The Daily Crumb

3. Pingback: Man, I LOVE S’mores!!! «

4. Pingback: 12 Most Happenin' Happy Hour Martini Recipes |

5. Pingback: Six Pack Sunday: Thanksgiving Hangover « Food, Sweat, and Beers

6. Pingback: Day 1 Recap « progresdelebug

7. Pingback: S’moretini Shooters « Kitchen Happiness

8. Pingback: Mixing Drinks by corniacho - Pearltrees

9. Pingback: Alcohol by adamj107 - Pearltrees

10. Pingback: Alcohol | Pearltrees

11. Pingback: cocktails | Pearltrees

12. Pingback: Ionut-Alexandru Bacanu (bacanu.ionut) | Pearltrees

13. Pingback: S’mores Bars « christina's kitchen..

14. Pingback: Dining & Boozing | Pearltrees

15. Pingback: Viral Patel (viralpatel) | Pearltrees

16. Pingback: Sweet Drinks «

17. Pingback: Drinks | Pearltrees

18. Pingback: S’moretini Shooters Signature Cocktail of the Week | Contemporary Bride

19. Pingback: S’moretini Shooters | So Delicious

20. Pingback: Not Your Average Cocktail | Amy Kimball Events

21. Pingback: S’morestini Shooters Cocktail Recipes

22. Pingback: S’moretini Shooters, OMG! | Totally Love It

23. Pingback: Top 15 Adorable Summer Food Finds

24. Pingback: Grown Up Hot Chocolate with Homemade Bailey's Marshmallows | How Sweet It Is

25. Pingback: Autumn Dinner, Gold Pumpkins and Marshmallow Vodka...Happy Weekend! - Prairie Hive

26. Pingback: {infatuation friday} | Amanda's New Life