Me again.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

Here to convince you that you need yet another trendy, insanely-flavored bottle of booze. I do what I can.

I know what you’re thinking. “Does marshmallow vodka really taste that different from that whipped cream vodka you already insisted that I buy? Or how about the cake batter vodka that I went out and bought immediately in order to drink a cake martini for breakfast?”

Well… not technically. Sort of? I don’t know? I don’t have super powered vodka tasting tastebuds or anything. But I bought some anyway for, you know… quality control purposes.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

You seriously don’t want to see our liquor cabinet. Or maybe you do?

But don’t blame me. Blame my mom. She spied s’mores martinis in the most recent issue of Whirl and was adamant that I make them for the blog. Not joking. At all.

Don’t mind my fingerprints. I’m not classy enough to hold things the correct way.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

I also like my marshmallows charred. How about you?

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

I roast them ’til they’re flaming. It’s great for impatient people.

The good news is that this world seriously CANNOT come up with another vodka flavor that I will have to run out and immediately purchase. They can’t. There is nothing left. I’m guessing that cheesecake vodka is next, but whatever. I don’t need that.

[Right.]

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

The best part? You can make these ahead of time and set them in the fridge, even toasting the marshmallows before if you don’t mind them room temperature instead of oooey-gooey warm. Right before serving, top each shooter with the skewered marshmallows and you’re good to go.

People

go

nuts.

And for those of you that don’t like alcohol, don’t consume alcohol, or are underage… you can totally make virgin versions of these with chocolate fudge on the bottom, some chocolate milk (maybe even whipped with marshmallow fluff? um yes please.) and the toasted marshmallow skewers.

You. Me. S’mores shooters. This weekend. Let’s do it.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

S’moretini Shooters

makes 1 (2 ounce) shooter, easily multiplied

1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka (or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka)

1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur

1/4 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur

3/4 ounce cream/half and half

chocolate syrup or hot fudge

graham cracker crumbs

vanilla frosting for glass rimming

mini marshmallows

Dip the rim of you glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass. Combine vodka, Baileys, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.

For 8 shooters or 2 martinis, you will need: 4 ounces of marshmallow vodka, 4 ounces of Godiva chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces of Bailey’s and about 6 ounces of milk. Measurements obviously may change depending on your own preferred tastes.

Note: if you don’t have any leftover frosting for glass rimming, I think something sticky like maple syrup or agave will work.

S'moretini Shooters I howsweeteats.com

I’m about to take up residence in that glass.

260 Responses to “S’moretini Shooters.”

Courtney {pizzazzerie} — December 27, 2011 @ 10:11 pm

These look AH-mazing! What a PERFECT treat for any party!

• greg — March 18th, 2013 @ 4:14 am

slope

• sue — April 16th, 2013 @ 8:31 pm

So Making these for CAMPING WEEK END

Damyon — December 29, 2011 @ 1:28 am

Have you tried bacon vodka? Garnished with 2″ strips of crisp bacon? Or drop a 1/4 teaspoon of mayo in a glass, add bacon infused vodka and top with a skewered lettuce leaf and a grape tomato.

• Tammy — January 30th, 2012 @ 1:27 am

I have!!! Bloody Marys and it was like breakfast in a glass!! Cant seem to ever be able to find it though.. :(

Nick — January 5, 2012 @ 5:25 am

First of all, these look amazing. I want one.

Second of all, I hate to be a downer, but these are not martinis. You can’t just call any drink with vodka in it a martini. These aren’t even served in martini glasses. Martinis shouldn’t even be made with vodka. A true martini is made with gin, plus vermouth and a garnish. Don’t corrupt this classic drink by calling any cocktail with vodka in it one.

*end of annoying rant*

These still look awesome though. Just call them shooters…cocktails…anything but martinis.

• Jimmy — January 17th, 2012 @ 12:13 pm

• Jimmy Killa — July 31st, 2012 @ 1:55 pm

“I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that you haven’t had pussy since the pussy had you.”You’re obviously a redneck with 0 class. Sorry not everyone serves their guests Pabst Blue Ribbon in cans.(although not bad when hangin around rednecks). Serve women these and they will love you. If you think I’m wrong look at the comments by the women who posted.

• christin — January 20th, 2012 @ 5:12 pm

why do you care what he calls them a little retentive

• janise — January 26th, 2012 @ 4:07 pm

Nick-

Before you go on a rant, check yourself. He calls them shooters, not martinis. He simply says you can put the same amount of ingredients for 8 shooters into 2 martini glasses if you wish to make martinis. You obviously need a drink. Don’t ruin these sites that are meant to be fun.

• Adam — January 27th, 2012 @ 12:00 pm

Whoa, easy there Janise. Nick was nothing but polite with his post and even complimented the author on the great looking concoction that was the subject.

On to lighter things. I bet you could use a marshmallow spread to substitute for the vanilla frosting and keep even closer to the s’mores theme, especially if you can’t/don’t want to toast a real marshmallow for the topper. Although that does add a nice touch.

• Alex — February 27th, 2012 @ 12:55 am

Bla bla bla I’m annoyed by what the drinks called. yad yad you haven’t had pussy. WHO CARES. More bitchin. then something finally a sensible thing to read. But simply enough thins looks interesting I might try this if I get the time after reading some eh comments

• greg — March 18th, 2013 @ 4:16 am

Because you look like a freaking idiot to professionals, and just people in general that know an apple from an orange. Maybe take the time to learn something instead of just being a lazy, ignorant cunt.

• kat — April 11th, 2012 @ 6:06 pm

I agree with Nick. People calling everything a “martini” is one of my pet peeves. A martini is gin, dry vermouth and garnish.

• Joe — May 21st, 2012 @ 11:58 pm

I hate everyone except Nick, Adam, Alex and Kat.

They aren’t martinis. Though look delicious. And I don’t get why the other people even posted, completely pointless IMO. They really posted to bitch about his opinion.

• Jordan — June 18th, 2012 @ 9:58 pm

You’re all a bunch of retards.

It’s delicious liquor in a cute glass.

Nick, shove the glass up your ass.
          Everyone else, sit back and have a drink.

• greg — March 18th, 2013 @ 4:16 am

Jordan, you’re white trash. Please do not reproduce.

• Shelley — June 19th, 2012 @ 5:38 pm

This cocktail looks truly delicious! Unfortunately I agree with Nick.

• AyyeMate — August 2nd, 2012 @ 5:55 pm

A true martini is made with tequila!

• sue — April 16th, 2013 @ 8:25 pm

mmmm Tequila. it is what it is. oh and how does Greg Know that Jordan is White?

John Valenty — January 5, 2012 @ 1:05 pm

gotta love all the flavored vodkas of this world. i too am wondering what they will come up with next

@stampylisa — January 17, 2012 @ 5:29 pm

Gummy bear vodka& cotton candy vodka !!! No lie! My friend found on Pinnacle vodka website and supposedly theirs is gluten free ( a lot of US vodka is made with wheat)

• kim — January 23rd, 2012 @ 5:36 pm

The Cotton Candy is Fantastic!!!!

MadHatter — January 21, 2012 @ 6:52 am

You. Are. A. ROCKSTAR! And I have Stumble(d)upon the drink of choice at a Chocolate Decadence party over the weekend. Thank you for sharing!

Lisa @ Snappy Gourmet — January 24, 2012 @ 8:55 pm

Very cute! I love all the flavored vodkas that are out!

Tara — February 2, 2012 @ 12:38 pm

Those look AMAZING! I can’t wait to try them!

jflay — February 8, 2012 @ 12:41 pm

These were great. I made martinis instead of shooters for a girls night. And instead of frosting for the rim, I used smuckers marshmallow topping (used for ice cream). They were a big hit. It was easy enough to multiply the recipe, but why have a recipe for one shooter? keep ‘em coming, trying the creamsicle mimosas this weekend for another girls night..

Lauren @ Girls Gone Food — February 28, 2012 @ 2:41 pm

I’ve been wondering what I could use the fluffed vodka for! these look fantastic. I might even make them into a martini. YUM YUM!

Aimee — March 8, 2012 @ 2:09 am

you should check out Pinnacle Vodka or Three Olives Vodka if you want to see some insane vodka flavors…in Pa, the next vodka flavor that will be coming out is Three Olives Loopy, which is Fruit Loops flavored vodka!

• Wegs — November 6th, 2012 @ 9:09 pm

Three Olives Loopy is TERRIBLE. I ended up dumping more than half the bottle down the drain. Be very weary of the Loopy. ICKY BAD.

• LoLo — August 1st, 2013 @ 7:21 am

Loopy vodka isn’t that bad if you know what to do with it.
        Shooters
        In shaker

1 oz loopy
        Splash pineapple juice
        Splash orange juice
        Splash cranberry juice
        Squirt whip cream

Add Ice

Shake

Strain into shooter glass

Susann — March 15, 2012 @ 7:48 am

Ola, you have very great ideas. This looks very yummy! I will try it out. Thanks for this idea!!!

Kat — March 21, 2012 @ 11:17 pm

Love this! Can’t wait to try it!

Lauren @ Girls Gone Food — April 5, 2012 @ 10:03 pm

Just made this into a martini! It was delicious! Thanks so much!! http://girlsgonefood.blogspot.com/2012/04/smoretini.html

Zach — April 18, 2012 @ 4:16 am

Wait…so a Martini is made with Vodka and comes in a shot glass?

Mike — April 25, 2012 @ 9:49 pm

I’ve seen the comments about flavored vodkas. Why wait for someone else to come up with the idea? I’ve made homeade infused vodkas and they are awesome. Favorite was strawberry-jalapeno vodka and it tasted like jelly in a glass. Another favorite was cucumber flavored vodka. Tasted like spring in a glass.

dani — April 30, 2012 @ 6:01 pm

Heads up, about to be released are s’mores and cookies and cream flavored vodkas.

Laura @ Saying I Ddo — May 29, 2012 @ 4:54 pm

Thank you so much for this recipe! I have been looking for something EXACTLY like this for a party I am having this weekend and this will be a hit. I can’t wait to try this!

DIA — June 13, 2012 @ 2:16 pm

Vodka 360 just recently came out with “Glazed Donut” vodka, breakfast anyone?

Cheers,
    DIA
    @drinkinamerica

• Wegs — November 6th, 2012 @ 9:11 pm

360 Double Chocolate Vodka is out of this world! Just won a bottle off a bet. Mm mm mmmmm

Annie — July 3, 2012 @ 6:05 am

Hi, We hope you don’t mind but we have put on our website this amazing recipe with photos!
    Feel free to check it out at:

Thx.
    PS. Love your site!

Tamela — July 23, 2012 @ 6:19 pm

When they make Peanut Butter Vodka, I will know we have reached Nirvana…

Wait, have they made Peanut Butter Vodka??

Angela — August 9, 2012 @ 8:05 pm

so these do sound delicious…but maybe try with Three-Olives S’mores flavored Vodka.

Paige — October 18, 2012 @ 5:39 pm

Your photography is amazing! Wish I had that talent. Such a creative drink idea.

Vanessa — October 21, 2012 @ 3:11 pm

Wow! That drink looks amazing. I’m not much of a drinker but I think I would definitely drink this.. It looks so good. Your photos are beautiful!! Found your blog via Pinterest.

Tina Fisher — November 3, 2012 @ 10:21 am

Am trying these tonight minus the toasted marshmallow because I haven’t figured out how to toast marshmallows on an electric oven.

• Karen — May 11th, 2013 @ 9:51 pm

Not the oven. Over a candle flame.

Jeannie Nadja — November 11, 2012 @ 9:21 pm

we used Cofia instead of Bailey’s and Cask & Cream Chocolate Temptation instead of Godiva… and no graham cracker rim because the only ones we could find were 2 years past the expiration date and quite stale… still turned out yummy!

برودكاست واتس اب — November 28, 2012 @ 3:56 pm

برودكاست واتس ا
    برودكاست واتس اب
    برودكاست واتس اب
    برودكاست واتس اب
    برودكاست واتس اببرودكاست واتس اب

برودكاست واتس اب

برودكاست واتس اب

RSA Online — February 18, 2013 @ 1:58 am

tasty drink, great for mini family gatherings.

Molly — April 21, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

What can I substitute for half and half?

Molly — April 24, 2013 @ 9:32 pm

What can I use instead of half and half?

Jenn — May 31, 2013 @ 12:30 am

Where can you find the Godiva Chocolate Liqueur?

Window Company in Centennial — July 21, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

Pinched nerves are commonly blamed for unexplained
    neck and window replacement jersey city nj. Do two sets of five
    to 10 breaths here and then switch to alternating cold
    and hot pads, massage, and other soft tissues causing pain.
    I didn’t thing you could possibly practical knowledge some of these tips are helping, you may hear some cracks from your spine and lower and upper window replacement jersey city nj.

alyssq — September 2, 2013 @ 9:18 pm

Omg. Arguing, really. Who cares what anyone calls any drink as long as they r yummy and fun! You guys sound like my children. Who cares who wins the game as long as ur having fun. Grow up, seriously

Lisa — December 11, 2013 @ 12:57 pm

I know this is a late comment, however, can anyone tell me if this drink would work for a pitcher? I’d like to serve this as my xmas party drink, where ppl can pour it into their glasses, however I’m not sure if it would keep well in the fridge, without separating? thanks for any advice!