Hot + Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Dip.
I think I’ve created a monster.
Sooooo you know how I bought my husband that remote control helicopter for Christmas?
Well well well.
Someone went to Best Buy yesterday. And came home with a remote control car.
Now I not only have objects flying at my head, but I also have them slamming into my feet. I’m wondering what would have happened had I married someone my own age and not 10 years older.
But now… it really doesn’t matter since I’ve easily aged 15 years in the last four days as I watch him try to “softly land” the helicopter on my brand new iPad’s lovely face.
I’m really praying that was an accident. The three times it happened.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, freshly grated
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 ounces fontina cheese, freshly grated
- 1 roasted red pepper, from a jar/roasted yourself, patted dry and chopped
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. If you use red peppers from a jar (in water), pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, asiago, parmesan, 3 ounces of fontina, red peppers, bacon and pepper, and mash thoroughly with a fork. Place in an oven safe dish, then top with remaining fontina. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly on top. Serve hot with crackers and chips.
And you should totally make this dip for New Year’s Eve, or just say… you know… dinner. Tonight. Totally works.