Hot Honey & Bacon Whipped Goat Cheese.
This whipped goat cheese is an embarrassingly easy snack that you can throw together in minutes! Creamy whipped goat cheese topped with crunchy, smoky bacon and drizzled in hot honey. The most delish dip!
This dip is going to be your new favorite party snack.
A creamy, silky whipped goat cheese drizzled with hot honey and sprinkled with scallions and crispy bacon. Oh my gosh – spoonable. Embarrassingly simple and so delicious. The perfect snack, appetizer, or party plate to throw together.
Really, this could not be simpler! Grab a chunk of goat cheese. A bottle of hot honey. Some thinly sliced green onions and crunchy bacon bits. Throw it on a plate and boom – most delicious dip is here and ready to go.
All you need is crackers, chips, veggie sticks or even toast for spreading.
Oh yes – this as a sandwich spread?! TOP NOTCH.
This is my addition this year to our kentucky derby snack spread! We always do pimento cheese and maybe even something pimento cheese- filled (burgers? Quesadillas? Quiche! Deviled eggs!) and it’s all about snacks.
A dip like this is ridiculously versatile. You can prep the cheese and bacon ahead of time. Whip up the cheese and stick it in a container in the fridge. Fry the bacon ahead of time and have it crumbled, ready to sprinkle on. And then this comes together in literally minutes.
MOMENTS until you can take a creamy delicious swipe of this right on a crispy cracker.
The combination is incredible. Creamy, cold and tangy goat cheese. Spicy, sweet honey. Crunchy, smoky bacon. A pop of brightness and bite from the green onions.
Nothing overly fancy, nothing too outrageous. But the mix of these four ingredients is a major flavor bomb.
This would also be an amazing addition to any cheeseboard! Have a small space set aside on the board and pile on the whipped cheese, drizzle with the honey and sprinkle on the bacon. Really can’t ask for more!
Hot Honey & Bacon Whipped Goat Cheese
Hot Honey and Bacon Whipped Goat Cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 11 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- hot honey, for drizzling
- fresh ground black pepper
- crackers chips, veggies, for serving
- I let the goat cheese sit out at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes. It doesn’t have to be super soft, but letting it sit out helps a bit!
- Place the goat cheese in the bowl of your food processor and blend. Blend until it’s completely creamy and whipped, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Spread the goat cheese on a plate or bowl. Drizzle it with hot honey (as much as you wish!) and sprinkle it with the bacon and green onions. Sprinkle all over with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers, veggies or even use it as a spread.
Did you make this recipe?
Be sure to follow @howsweeteats on instagram and tag #howsweeteats. You can also post a photo of your recipe to our facebook page.
I appreciate you so much!
4 Comments on “Hot Honey & Bacon Whipped Goat Cheese.”
Printed this one! Sounds so simple, but amazing!
Could this be made with the same quantity of creamy Feta instead of goat cheese, I’m not a fan of goat cheese sadly…but this recipes looks so good!
How long will it last in the frig