Creamy Feta Dip with Jalapenos

Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken

Blueberry Lime Salsa

Chocolate Dipped Clementines

Cilantro Lime White Bean Hummus

Everything Flatbread Crackers

Beer Marshmallow S’mores

46 Responses to “25 Recipes That Should Be On Your Super Bowl Menu.”

Becca@learnasyougocook — January 28, 2012 @ 4:58 pm

Thnx for the list! This will make my tummy stuffing a whole lot easier!;) My mom is making a big bowl of Homemade cheeze its:)

Casey — January 28, 2012 @ 5:08 pm

oh boyy can I just come over to your house?!

Courtney — January 28, 2012 @ 5:17 pm

Have to try making those flat bread crackers!

Joss — January 28, 2012 @ 5:50 pm

Fantastic list…buffalo chicken dip..yum!!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — January 28, 2012 @ 6:14 pm

Wow, what a roundup. Too bad I don’t plan on watching the game or hosting a party. I think I have a date with Neiman Marcus that afternoon :)

Tabitha (From Single to Married) — January 28, 2012 @ 6:16 pm

The white bean hummus sounds fantastic, Super Bowl or not (I’m kind of hoping not, but I believe my husband already said he’s planning on watching it. I guess that’s what happens when you buy a new flat screen the week before the big game). :)

Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles — January 28, 2012 @ 6:39 pm

I was looking for a list of recipes that fit the superbowl! Perfect timing!!! :) This is a great list and I’m going to be making quite a few things from howsweeteats for the party!
    Side note: Go GIANTS!!!!

Katrina — January 28, 2012 @ 8:13 pm

Whoa. Where to start?!

Jill — January 28, 2012 @ 9:14 pm

These all look fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Lauren @ Pass the Plate — January 28, 2012 @ 9:51 pm

I literally just sent my mom the recipe for the toasted almond parmesan dip this afternoon and told her to make it for superbowl! I’m going to have add some more of these to the menu now!

Cait's Plate — January 29, 2012 @ 9:16 am

GAH. Those s’mores at the end! I want them right now and I Haven’t even had breakfast yet!

Cassie — January 29, 2012 @ 9:35 am

Love it all. I love this buffalo chicken obsession that is happening EVERYWHERE.

Maria — January 29, 2012 @ 10:52 am

I better start making these recipes now. I want them all! Thanks for linking to our queso dip! xoxo

Lisa — January 29, 2012 @ 10:54 am

baked buffalo chicken pasta- if I made that, I think I would be designated “cooker” every and all superbowls bc it looks and sounds ahhhmazing!

Karriann — January 29, 2012 @ 11:34 am

I’m sitting here drooling…will you send the bib? Thanks for sharing.

“Spice it Up”

Sommer J — January 29, 2012 @ 11:36 am

these aren’t for everyday? they all look delicious!

Rhondi — January 29, 2012 @ 11:38 am

This is a great recipe roundup! I pinned several of your recipes to try. Thanks!

Shea Z — January 29, 2012 @ 12:13 pm

Um drooling here. All of that looks fabulous!

Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) — January 29, 2012 @ 12:14 pm

Wow! This is going to keep me very busy drooling!

Katrina (gluten free gidget) — January 29, 2012 @ 12:44 pm

Beer S’Mores?! Crazy talk! hahaha

Kristen — January 29, 2012 @ 2:27 pm

These are some of the best looking recipes on the internet – wow!!

Erica — January 29, 2012 @ 5:52 pm

This post is brilliant! Can’t wait to try one out for the Super Bowl!

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles — January 29, 2012 @ 6:43 pm

You should do a Super Bowl Cook Book! Call your agent now. You have many talents, among Super Bowl food is definitely one.

Jennifer@Peanut Butter and Peppers — January 29, 2012 @ 6:44 pm

I love this! I am such an appetizer person! I will go through each one of your recipes and see what one or two or three I want to make! Yum!!

Michelle@AHealthyMrs — January 29, 2012 @ 7:21 pm

Everything looks soooooo good! How can I choose??? :)
    Thanks for the ideas!

Sarah @ The Healthy Diva — January 29, 2012 @ 7:56 pm

Thanks for all the great ideas….time to get the beer out and get drinking….ummm cooking i mean!!! lol

cecilia g — January 29, 2012 @ 9:44 pm

Oh my and goodness me, what to do now, so many stunning choices.. c

Skinny Fat Kid — January 29, 2012 @ 11:51 pm

I made buffalo chicken dip the last time the Patriots played the Giants in the Superbowl. Needless to say, I have not made it again for a football game….It has become a party food, just not a football food!

Lucie (Thursday Night Dinner) — January 30, 2012 @ 11:23 am

at http://www.thursdaynightdinner.org we are doing a special superbowl post on friday and we are going to have to feature this post! yay!

Sneakers2Sandals — January 30, 2012 @ 11:35 am

I want to pin every single thing on there.

Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life — January 30, 2012 @ 12:11 pm

I really, really want to make every.single.one. of these. Shall I send you the grocery bill? :-)

Erin — January 30, 2012 @ 12:14 pm

This is unacceptable.
    I am getting married in 4 months and am doing my darndest to wittle off those residual college 10 beer pounds (and by beer I mean bread cheese and butter. Not really a boozer, just a card addict)
    And you have clearly read my soul and presented in front of me every recipe that could possibly drag me out of the granola cruncher wagon.
    If my dress doesn’t fit, I am pointing my finger at you.
    Bless you.

Mal @ The Chic Geek — January 30, 2012 @ 2:36 pm

every single one of those items sounds absolutely amazing.

Stacy @ Say It With Sprinkles — January 30, 2012 @ 2:55 pm

Everything I love about the Super Bowl has to do with Tom Brady and the food.

Lisa [With Style and Grace] — January 30, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

This list totally ROCKS!! I’m dying over those pulled pork sandwiches, pretty sure this needs to be made a-sap.

Elizabeth @ Chronic Venture — January 30, 2012 @ 4:17 pm

ready to make all of these for Sunday!! best part of the super bowl=food. and beer.

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — January 30, 2012 @ 9:30 pm

Please tell me you cater …

To the Canadian prairies.

Stacy T — January 31, 2012 @ 11:58 pm

I’m assuming the drink menu will be added in the next few days? Hehe

1. Pingback: Turkey Burger with Ceasar Pesto | mommysmenu

2. Pingback: Superbowl Recipes 2012 « Burnt Apple

3. Pingback: Some More Super Bowl Recipe Ideas... - 2 Sisters 2 Cities2 Sisters 2 Cities

4. Pingback: 25 Super Bowl Party Recipes