1. Blue orchids for life. Let’s hope I can keep this one alive? Give me your tips! Yes… for like the fourth time.
2. I’ve spent the last few days so cuddled up with a newborn that I have barely moved. We’ve been binging on Christmas movies, music and lights on the tree. I can’t wait to write more about it because I don’t want to forget these moments. Favorite holiday movie? I have multiples but Christmas Vacation is probably the first with Love Actually coming in at a close second. Oh! And the Family Stone. GAH.
3. With that being said, I think this s’mores hot cocoa needs to appear in my kitchen rightthissecond. Eddie has been feeding me nearly every meal and I think he can do this, no?
4. YOU GUYS. Many of you think I’m making and posting recipes right now with a baby. Um no. That was my nesting phase. I have quite possibly some of my most favorite holiday things ever coming this week and next – and tomorrow is going to be ALL about cheese.
3. Thoughts on pantone’s color for 2015? At first I was like ohhhhh no (I mean, hello, I’m much more of a radiant orchid girl, no?) but then I saw some ads sephora did and fell in LOVE with it.
4. I somehow started to get the Frontgate catalog (do they send it out to everybody who moves?) and now every single night I stare at it and want to order like five over-the-top christmas trees. And topiaries. And things with lights that don’t even need lights but cost five million dollars.
I’m Jessica and this is where I share my stuff. You will find a balance of healthy recipes, comfort food and indulgent desserts.
I am madly, passionately, inexplicably in love with food. Bacon makes me beam. Chocolate makes me shout from the rooftops with joy. Vegetables and I are the best of frenemies. My perfect world would include none of them.
more about me »