1. We have been LIVING outside. I think we ate every single meal outside for the last four days? There is nothing I won’t throw on the grill.
2. Speaking of, I planted all sorts of flowers and herbs and tomatoes and stuff. Finally! I full expect them to be dead in two weeks. Must find: garden fairy. I want to plant more and more. I want my house to be covvvvered in flowers.
4. I’m mortified to say that I’ve been using snapchat more and more, even thought I don’t understand it, find it kind of ridic and know I’m waaaaaay too old for this business. But! I sort of like sharing the most boring parts of my day that are nowhere instagram worthy considering everything on insta has to be perfectly manicured and sparkly and new and unrealistic. You know? Anyway, I’m over there. On snapchat. All embarrassed and terrified.
5. Every night I’ve been french braiding my hair in pigtails after showering instead of drying it or throwing it on top of my head. No, I’m not trying to be 13 years old but yes, I am trying to easily get beachy waves with zero effort. It works. Dooo it.
4. Want to know something weird? You know how I went from hating coffee to loving it? Well… the last two weeks I haven’t wanted it AT ALL. Like the thought has made me sick. What is going on? No, I’m not knocked up. I had one cappuccino this weekend and it was pretty good buuuuut… not dying for it. Whyyyy.
I’m Jessica and this is where I share my stuff. You will find a balance of healthy recipes, comfort food and indulgent desserts.
I am madly, passionately, inexplicably in love with food. Bacon makes me beam. Chocolate makes me shout from the rooftops with joy. Vegetables and I are the best of frenemies. My perfect world would include none of them.
more about me »