1. Dinner tonight? This butternut squash walnut and sage pasta. Clearly my squash sitch is out of control.
2. Last week I went to Target to buy my favorite childhood cereal – Oh’s!, please tell me you know exactly what I’m talking about – and the cashier that checked me out was a boy who was probably only 16 or 17. He looked at them and goes “hmmm… I’ve never seen this before, is it new?” I wanted to be like NO I WAS EATING IT BEFORE YOU WERE BORN! Wah. Sidebar: remember apple cinnamon Oh’s!?
3. Here is another truly incredible post by Andrea on what she learned losing weight the second time around. It resonated with me on so many other levels though – on procrastination and not facing fears. She is my Oprah. I am not kidding.
4. You know how last week there was that bee in my car? Well, I’m obviously still convinced it’s in the car somewhere waiting to pounce on me but yesterday there was one flying around my head IN THE HOUSE while I was working. Pretty much just need to move out now. It took me about four hours to kill it and I wasted four hours of my day having anxiety over a BUG. I am an imbecile.
5. Eddie is having a pizza crisis. Ever since we moved he can’t find delivery/take-out pizza that he likes, so he’s ordering from places far away and driving to pick it up. It is a serious issue that he is seriously upset about.